SUBSCRIBE HERE: https://www.youtube.com/inthekitchenwithjonnyj
Hey guys, today I’m sharing my recipe for the best ever beef chili, it’s easy and full of flavor. I love eating my beef chili with cornbread or tortilla chips, yum!!!
FOLLOW ME HERE, GUYS!
2 Tbsp cooking oil
1 lb ground beef
1 medium onion, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
2 gloves of garlic, minced
1 tsp salt, or to taste
Black pepper, to taste
3 Tbsp tomato paste
1-1/2 Tbsp chili powder
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp pepper flakes or cayenne pepper, optional
1 (14oz) can petite diced tomatoes
1 (14oz) can beef broth
1 (15oz) can kidney beans, drained
Shredded cheddar cheese
1. Heat oil in a large pot over medium high heat. Add beef and cook until mostly browned, breaking it up as you go, 2-3 minutes.
2. Add onion, bell pepper, garlic, salt and pepper, cook for about 3 minutes, until onion is translucent.
3. Add tomato paste, chili powder, cumin, oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper flakes. Cook until the tomato paste is well blended with the beef, about 1 minute.
4. Add can of petite tomatoes (with juice), beef broth and kidney beans, stir together and bring to simmer then turn down to medium low to simmer gently.
5. Cook for 1h 30m to 2h stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens. Adjust seasoning. Serve with your favorite chili toppings.