Chocolate Donuts Recipe | How To Make Doughnuts At Home | Simple Dessert Recipes
The doughnut is popular in many countries and prepared in various forms as a sweet snack that can be homemade or purchased in bakeries, supermarkets, food stalls, and franchised specialty outlets.
Doughnuts are usually deep fried from a flour dough, and typically either ring-shaped or without a hole, and often filled. Other types of batters can also be used, and various toppings and flavorings are used for different types, such as sugar, chocolate, or maple glazing.
• 200 grams of refined wheat flour
• 1 cup light lukewarm milk
• 50 grams of melted butter
• 1 teaspoon of sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon of salt
• 1 teaspoon of dry yeast
• 100 grams of grounded sugar
• 50 grams of cocoa powder
• 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence
• 15-20 gems
• 1 tablespoon of colorful vermicelli
• To start with take refined wheat flour in a bowl. Make a hollow space in between the flour with your fingers and add butter, sugar, salt, yeast and mix well. Add milk and make a soft dough. After kneading for sometime again add butter and knead well for another 5-7 minutes.
• Next cover and keep the dough for 10 minutes.
• Next roll the dough on a rolling board with a rolling pin. The layer of dough after rolling must not be too thin.
• Next take a clean circular cap of any jar and press on the flattened dough and make donut shaped flat dough. Next take a small bottle cap and similarly press in between on centre on the donut shaped flattened dough to make a hole in the centre. Remove the extra dough on the sides and place donut shaped flattened dough on a clean tray or board. Similarly make donuts from the remaining dough. Once all the donut shaped flattened dough are ready put some oil with a brush on them. After putting oil let the donut shaped flattened dough get fermented for 1.5 hours. After 1.5 hours the dough will get swelled like an actual donut after fermentation.
• Next start frying process. Fry till the donut dough becomes light brown on low flame. Once light brown remove all the donuts on a plate covered with tissue paper. Once all donuts are fried take in a bowl grounded sugar, cocoa powder, butter, Milk, vanilla essence and mix well and prepare chocolate glace to dip donuts in it. Next dip donut from one side in the chocolate glace and place the donut on serving plate. Similarly place other donuts on serving plate after dipping in chocolate glace. To give it final touches spread colorful vermicelli and gems on donuts and serve well.
If you have liked this recipe then please click the Subscribe button on the screen if you haven’t already subscribed and also the links of my other recipes are there on the screen for you to click and see. If you you want me to make any other recipe of your choice then please mention the same in the comment box. I’ll reply as soon as possible and I’ll be back with many more tasty and delicious recipes. Till then stay foodie and stay healthy! Thank you for watching Parul Ka Zaika