Horns up guys!! Got this lovely Cheesy Pork Fried Rice reicpe for you today and it’s absolutely delicious! Hope you enjoy it.
If you like the show, support us on Patreon: http://patreon.com/headbangerskitchen
Or buy some HK merch from http://www.redwolf.in/demonstealer/
SUBSCRIBE to Headbanger’s Kitchen here : https://goo.gl/zNENs3
Follow us on our new Facebook page www.facebook.com/headbangerskitchen
We’re @headbangerskitchen on Instagram and @HKTweets666 on Twitter.
New Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/headbangerskitchenketorecipes/
My MFP Account: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/demonstealer
Get the recipe on MFP: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/recipe/view/235028684467309
Macros per serving
Net Carbs: 6g
Recipe makes 4 servings
– 500 grams of Cauliflower (riced)
– 250 grams of Pork Mince
– 1 Spring Onion
– 2 Cloves of Garlic
– 50 grams of Cheese
– 30 ml (2 Tbsp) Heavy Whipping Cream
– 100 grams of Chopped Peppers (Colour of Choice)
– 8-10 Chopped Olives
– 200 grams Baby Spinach
– 1 Tbsp Butter
– 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
– Fresh Parsley
– 1 Tsp salt
– 1/2 Tsp Pepper
– 1/2 Tsp Paprika
– 1/4 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
– 1 Tsp Dried Oregano
– 1/2 Tsp Red Chilli Flakes
1. Rice the cauliflower and cook it in a heavy bottom saucepan with 1 tbsp of butter. Season it right at the end once it is cooked and tender.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan along with 1 tsp of butter
3. Add in the white of the spring onion and the pork mince and fry
4. Make sure you keep stirring and breaking the pork so it doesn’t form big lumps.
5. Chop the garlic and add it to the pan
6. Season the pork with salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, dried oregano and chilli flakes.
7. Add in the bell peppers and spinach and sautee til the spinach wilts.
8. Add in the cooked cauliflower rice and give it all a good mix
9. Add in the cheese, heavy cream, parsley and spring onion green and give it another good mix
10. Finish it off with the chopped olives and a final good mix
11. Garnish with some fresh parmesan and parsley